A friend told me about this app called Lulu today and I said that I should write a blogpost about it, as it is utterly ridiculous. So that's what I'm doing! The app is called LuLu: "First App for Girls." I don't know how to explain it other than it's basically if OkCupid married Amazon and had a baby. Read about it here.
Instead of ranting about how I think this represents the demise of humanity, I thought I'd condense my thoughts and put it on a pros and cons list of the app. I haven't actually used it myself because I no longer rate men as a full time hobby so I probably don't know the whole story. What do you guys think?
- It's something to look at on your phone when Instagram, Vine, and Facebook become monotonous and boring
- Helps you decide whether or not to approach a person who you've been on the fence about approaching
- Give low ratings to jerks and creeps
- Give low ratings to people who rejected you
- Makes dating feel like online shopping with a good return policy, where you can tick either the 'I liked the item but it didn't fit properly' or 'Very poor quality' box
- Gives you subjective opinions about people before you meet them
- Know find out about other people's sex deets
- Consequently, not being able to get a particular image out of your head
- See ratings about an ex and feel embarrassed, confused, regretful, suicidal, or all of the above
- See a brother or other relative being rated and feel disgusted